The UCF Puerto Rico Research Hub and the Roberto Clemente Foundation are accepting internship applications for the 2023-2034 year!
- Support their online presence, including social media.
- Provide assistance with reporting for various projects and help the Foundation with key signature events such as the Roberto Clemente Day and other supporting activities.
- Develop partnerships for other collaborative projects consistent with the interests of the Foundation – such as support of humanitarian/disaster relief efforts, community events connected to the Puerto Rican community (such as the PRRH’s annual Puerto Rican Baseball Day), and education (especially for military veterans).
- Enrolled as a degree-seeking student
- Completion of at least 60 credit hours
- Able to commit to 2 consecutive semesters (and summer)
- Competitive GPA
- Strong interpersonal, community, and time management skills
- Experience with social media
To apply send a copy of your resume and cover letter (no longer than 2 pages) discussing your interest in the internship and experiences/skills you have that makes you an ideal candidate for the position to Karen.Solla@ucf.edu.