Congratulations on becoming a Global Knight! We want your experience to be as smooth and exciting as possible. Before you begin, please complete the steps below to avoid common issues or delays.
1SETTING UP YOUR NID
In order to get started, please refer to the important steps below to assist you with creating your UCF student login.
1. Obtain your UCF NID using this link.
2. Look for the UCF NID Confirmation Email with your NID, this is your UCF username.
3. Follow the steps in the video below to create a new password.
You are all set up! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 407-823-2337.
It is important that you complete this set up prior to starting the program, so please do so as soon as possible.
2SETTING UP YOUR KNIGHTS EMAIL
Please follow the steps below to create your UCF student email.
1. Go to: knightsemail.ucf.edu
2. Click Create a Knights email account
3. Login with your NID and Password that you just made
4. Enter the email Name you want For example: JohnSmith@knights.ucf.edu
5. Enter the Knights email again
6. Enter a backup email (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) in case you need to reset your email password or forget your login information.
7. Click Accept and Create Account
8. You will receive an email on your backup email when your Knights email account is ready
IT MAY TAKE UP TO ONE DAY!
Please watch the video below to learn information about the Level Placement Test.
Please review the agenda below for completing your mandatory orientation course via Webcourses@UCF.
Day 1 – Monday
Module 1: Welcome
Day 2 – Tuesday
Module 2: Placement Test
(Must be completed this day)
Day 3 – Wednesday
Module 3: UCF Global Tour
Module 4: Webcourses
Day 4 – Thursday
Module 5: Frequently Asked Questions
Day 5 – Friday
Module 6: Resources
Student Feedback Survey
- How to make an online payment through myUCF
- Electronic check payments for tuition and fees are not assessed convenience fees.
- The convenience fee for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express tuition and fee payments is 2 percent of the total payment.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT
Acceptable forms of payment include checks, money orders, credit cards, and international wire transfers. For mailed payments, include the student’s name and UCF ID on checks and money orders, and mail them to the address below. UCF does not accept cash payments for tuition and fees. E-check and credit card payments may be made online by logging into myUCF (https://my.ucf.edu).
Checks issued from money market accounts, credit card companies, mutual funds, brokerage accounts, home equity or other lines of credit cannot be processed as an e-check. These types of checks with the student’s name and UCF ID are accepted by mail.
For detailed information on international wire transfers, please click here.
The University of Central Florida has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. We ask that you send all bank transfer payments through Flywire.
- To get started, go to the Flywire website for your specific program (see below) to create a Flywire login and fill out your payment details. Once the necessary information is entered, you will receive payment delivery instructions on how to send your payment to Flywire by visiting your bank (online, phone, or in person).
- Flywire will convert the funds and will send the amount to UCF where it will be credited to your student account. If your home currency isn’t available, you can still save by sending your payment in one of the many currencies offered.
- You will be able to login to your Flywire account at any time to track the process of your payment. Please note – it may take up to 3 business days to post the payment to your student account.