Learn more about the University of Central Florida and its Intensive English Program and join us helping students to have a productive, worthwhile and high quality experience.
If you are interested in helping students make the best choice for their academic future, guiding them through the application process, getting the appropriate visas, preparing to study abroad, and if you desire a new and exciting way to add revenue to your business, you’re in the right place. We are looking to partner with agents who are committed to ensuring students receive a productive, worthwhile and high quality experience at the University of Central Florida.
- Founded in 1963.
- More than 66,000 students enrolled.
- Ranked among the Nation’s Most Innovative Schools (US News & World Report).
- More than 210 Degree Programs (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, Specialist and Professional).
- 13 Colleges.
- World’s 2nd Best Hospitality and Hotel Management School (CEO Magazine)
- Over 650 student Clubs and Organizations.
- A thriving global campus with more than 2,600 students from 154 countries.
About the IEP
- UCF’s Intensive English Program is a leader in intensive, student-focused, English learning,
- The programs offer a high-impact curriculum based on face-to-face instruction in core language subjects.
- The innovative program provides a learning experience unlike any other in Central Florida.
- Whether you are looking for better English proficiency, or you want to attend UCF to earn your undergraduate or graduate degree, the IEP helps you achieve your goals.