UCF Global partners with qualified educational agencies who are committed to ensuring that students receive a productive and fulfilling experience at UCF Global and the University of Central Florida.
WHY UCF GLOBAL?
UCF Global English and Pathway Programs offer students the opportunity to perfect their English-language skills while immersed in a metropolitan research university environment. Our programs also provide a gateway for students who are interested in pursuing degree programs at UCF.
- Founded in 1963 with the mission to provide talent for Central Florida and the growing U.S. space program
- 13 colleges and more than 230 degree programs
- UCF ranks among the nation’s top 20 most innovative colleges, according to U.S. News & World Report
- With 27.5% Hispanic enrollment, UCF is designated a Hispanic-Serving Institution by the U.S. Department of Education
- The Rosen College of Hospitality Management is ranked in the top 5 in the world by CEOWorld
- Kiplinger, Forbes and The Princeton Review rank UCF among the nation’s best education values
*Toolkit is password protected for current agent partner use
UCF GLOBAL PROGRAMS
INTENSIVE ENGLISH PROGRAM
As a leader in intensive, student-focused, English-learning, the Intensive English Program provides a high-impact curriculum based on face-to-face instruction in core language subjects while preparing you for your future.
The Pathway Programs provide access for students planning to pursue a degree at UCF. Our program offers students the opportunity to join UCF undergraduate classes while fulfilling English proficiency requirements.
ONLINE ENGLISH PROGRAM
With the Online English Program, students can start developing English proficiency at home, and transition to our on campus programs. We offer a high-impact curriculum with content created to meet learner needs.
SELECT GRADUATE PROGRAMS
*New partners must have AIRC, ICEF certification or other quality indicator to recruit for select UCF Graduate Programs. Contact email@example.com for more details.
HOW TO BECOME A UCF GLOBAL AGENT PARTNER
Step 1: Inquiry and Application
If you are interested in becoming a UCF Global Agent Partner, please complete our Agent Application Form. If it sounds like we could be a good fit, we will request a Zoom meeting for more information and/or contact your references.
Step 2: Reference Check
As part of the Agent Partner Application Form, we will request contact information for three references. We prefer that these references are from large, public universities in the United States. We will accept references from other types of institutions or other countries. Please allow 10 business days for us to connect with your references. If we do not hear back from your references, we will let you know.
Step 3: Agency Onboarding
If we accept your agency application, then we will lead you through the following onboarding steps:
- Create UCF Global myINTL account
- myINTL is where all of your partnership information is uploaded and stored, and where you will submit UCF Global student applications.
- If desired, you will have the opportunity to create individual accounts for your team members or branch offices during the application process. If you need to add an account later on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- New Vendor Information Form
- The New Vendor Information Form (W8-BEN-E, W8-BEN or W-9) will set you up as an official UCF Vendor for commission purposes. The completed form will be uploaded to myINTL.
- Sign an Agreement with UCF Global
- Our agreements are 1-year contracts with ability to renew. To request a sample contract, please email email@example.com.
- Attend a UCF Global Training
- Our trainings are offered via Zoom.
- Post-training we will provide the password to our UCF Global Agent Partner Toolkit.
What majors does UCF offer?
UCF has more than 100 bachelor’s degrees, view all majors here.
For master’s degrees, check out our program list. UCF Global Agent Partners can currently recruit for master’s degree programs within 3 UCF Colleges: Engineering, Hospitality, and Sciences.
What are the program costs?
How can I access marketing materials?
Once you are accepted as a UCF Global Agent Partner, we will share the password to the Agent Partner Toolkit on our website.
Where can my student live?
Students in our Intensive English Program are responsible for securing their own off-campus housing. We provide a list of nearby Off-Campus Housing options.
Can my agency recruit directly for Undergraduate Admissions?
No, UCF Global cannot provide commission for direct entry recruitment to Undergraduate Admissions. Instead, we would encourage eligible students to apply for our UCF Global Pathway Programs. However, we can provide information about the application process for students who are not eligible.
How can I access the student application form?
Will I receive a commission?
UCF Global provides commission for recruitment to our Intensive English Program, Online English Programs and Pathway Programs.
Commissions for international student recruitment to select Graduate Programs are available to agent partners with AIRC certification, ICEF certification or other quality indicator. Students must pay non-resident tuition for commission eligibility.
Commissions for direct undergraduate recruitment are not available at this time.
How do students receive their I-20s? Is there a cost associated?
Students are mailed an I-20 acceptance packet via DHL Express. The mailing cost is included in the application fee.
The following agents are working with UCF Global to help students find their best-fit program at the University of Central Florida.
A-Level Education Group
AMV Consulting Inc.
College Dream S.A.
Develop Personal Values (DPV) Education Consultancy
EduExperts for Human Resource Development
ENHANCE International Education LLC
Global Study Partners (GSP)
Go Study & Travel SAS
Great Lakes Education Services
Guillermo Navarro / Viajes de Estudios Peru
IESS Co., Ltd
Imperial School and Study Centre (Imperial Overseas) Pvt. Ltd.
LAE Educación Internacional
LEC Abroad, LTD
MAE Sports & Education SL
Maxway Education Group, LTD
Pro Student Agent
Sindibad Holidays Co.
Sports & Education
UNIMATES Co., LTD
US Study Advisor
USK Consulting Group Inc.
VNIS Vietnam Company Limited
Vive Campus, LTD