UCF Global’s Community English Program (CEP) is for Central Florida residents whose first language is not English. Courses are designed to help build conversational English skills necessary for working and living in the United States. Participants in the CEP develop skills in listening, reading, writing, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and culture.
COMMUNITY ENGLISH PROGRAM
The gateway to English language learning for Central Florida residents, the Community English Program provides the opportunity for participants to improve their English speaking skills.
PREPARATION FOR THE FUTURE
After successful participation in the Community English Program, participants may be eligible to join one of the following:
• The Intensive English Program provides a high-impact curriculum based on face-to-face instruction in core language subjects while preparing you for your future.
• The Online English Program provides the opportunity to develop English proficiency at home with multiple one-on-one instructor conferences per week.
Lessons include oral and written material and a variety of multimedia and visuals to supplement the learning experience. Classes are delivered live using video streaming technology.
• Students must be a verifiable resident of Central Florida.
• Space is limited based on level placement and class schedule.
• Program cost is $50 per session, and may be waived for certain qualified residents.